INSPIRE is a collaboration across Y&R Group agencies that helps clients craft sustainability communications that translate into tangible commercial value.
Third Annual Authenticity Study of Brands
Global study uncovers significant rise in consumer anger over brands that don’t exhibit authentic behaviors. The third annual study of authentic brands by Cohn & Wolfe reveals:
* Consumer anger about companies failing to protect their data increases 22 percentage points over 2013.
* McDonald’s, Samsung and Apple rated the most authentic brands in the world.
* 87% of global consumers say it’s important for brands to ‘act with integrity at all times’, making it more essential than innovation (72%)
Download the Age of Authenticity here.
News & Events
- Trish Wheaton to Speak at WPP Global Retail Forum in Mexico City, April 15-16
- Global Water Crisis Demands Business and Government Action Op Ed Huffington Post
- Sustainable Brands Webinar with Trish Wheaton
- How Can Brands Discover Their Purpose? in Campaign US
- PSB Completes Climate Change Poll for Time
- Trish Wheaton Talks Social Good in The Guardian
- INSPIRE Featured in The New York Times
- Young & Rubicam Group Sustainability Cannes Winners